But he isn't here. We won't have 10, 2 year olds running around the house, playing games and eating pizza. There won't be a party.
Instead- I've decided that each year, I am going to try to donate something, to someone.
In the 'blog world', I've met a number of women who have lost their babies/children.
Kristin (onceamother.blogspot.com) , lost her baby Peyton Elizabeth to a rare form of Cancer at just 28 days of age. Peyton was born on my 27th birthday.. just five months after Noah was born and died.
In memory or Peyton, Kristin has started something called 'Doing Good in Her Name'.
to read more go here: http://www.doinggoodinhern
I am going to put together a box of stuff- for the foundation, so that she can donate it to the hospital wards that need it. Things that other parents will have to make special memories with their children. This will be done in memory, and in honour of my Noah. So far I have clothing, toys, booties, books and cd's!
You can help me
1. If you are in the area, why don't you go to the website, check out what they need and drop something bye my house before next Friday (April 9th). I'll pay to ship it, along with my things. ( http://www.doinggoodinhern
2. . You can send things in yourself
3. You can donate money to the organization
4. You can pray for all of those families we will be helping, and for Peyton's family.
5. If you would rather- you can donate money to the Noah Awards (this will be next years birthday donation- but we can always use more!) http://www.med.mun.ca/PHRU
6. Either way- check out the two websites- take a moment to pray/think about all of the families who are at this very moment, going through the battle of fighting for their children's lives, or saying goodbye to their child... and send a birthday wish to the stars for my Noah.
Thank you to Jennifer at The Blue Sparrow (http://jenn625.blogspot.com/) who sparked this idea for me, when posting her Mustard Seed giveaway idea.
Thanks for helping me make Noah's birthday an honourable one!
Jane, Matt and Charlotte.