**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Big time

Hi Noah... It's a big time in the world right now! We don't even live there, but our whole country is buzzing because of the new President of the USA. It's amazing that in mummy's life time this change will happen.. I hope it is a possitive change for America, and the world.
I wish you were here with us.

Mummy has been taking drugs latly, and they've made me feel a little sleepy, and grumpy. Poor Daddy has to put up with me!
We're trying to see if these drugs will make us be able to give you a little sibling.. we'll have to wait and see if all of t his stuff works.

I've missed you a lot these past few weeks. I remember last year this time, You were geting to big in my belly... I loved it! I loved being pregnant. I'm so glad I cherished that time with you. So glad.

Mummy and Daddy are going to get something to eat.
We love you soo, soooo, sooooooo much!

Mummy

0 comments: