**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visits from Gramma and Poppy!

Hi Munchkin,

Today Gramma is coming to visit your daddy and I! We pick her up at the airport tonite. Poppy is coming on the weekend!
Mummy has a couple of weeks off work before summer school starts, so it will be nice to relax a bit!
We all miss you so much. I don't think Spring time will ever be the same again.
I love you my little man!
Love,
Mummy

0 comments: