**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love

HI Munchkin-Noodle!
This past few weeks I've missed you lots. I miss you always- but the past few weeks I have been extra missing you- I think it's probably because I've been off work, and have been a little extra worried about your brother or sister. I guess it's only natural to be worried about him or her.
It all feels so surreal- you were here, but now gone, it's been just about 14 months, I'm pregnant and got through the first trimester... this will probably be the very best, and very worst 2 years in my life, and daddy's too.

We had a yard sale yesterday- it was pretty good! Daddy loves yard sales- mostly because he gets to go around and look at everyone elses junk too! Your Daddy is great. and this time.. he actually didn't buy a thing- which is amazing!

Daddy and I are going to go get groceries now, so we can eat dinner!
I love you Noah- thanks for looking down on us, I hope you are proud of us.
Love you forever,
Mummy

0 comments: