**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Friday, May 1, 2009

May

Well Munchkin, today is May 1st.
The beginning of another month without you.
I used to love the beginning of new months.. but now, thye hurt a little.

Tomorrow and Sunday it is Cole and Breanna's birthdays. Have a big party for them in heaven ok?? There mummy and daddy would like that!

Just writing to say I love you, although I hope you know that!

Love you forever,
Mummy

1 comments:

Krista said...

I love the new background ... the froggies are so cute!

Today is Jocelyn's birthday, too! I'm sure Noah would have liked Jocelyn.