**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Friday, September 3, 2010

I wish I knew...

Hi Baby Bear,

I love you.
Do you know that?
I know I tell you often, But...
Do you feel it?
Can you feel it?
I wish I knew.



Your little sister is asleep right now, her tiny self on a big huge king sized bed, in a hotel room. Our floors are being redone after a flood in our house, and so, we had to move out because we wouldn't have access to a bathroom at our place- and that could be disastrous!

We're going to Kingston this weekend for Mummy's birthday. We go to Kingston most Labour Day weekends. Should be fun! Hopefully Grammie's pool is nice and warm- the weather has been hot lately- although I think it's supposed to rain this weekend- so we might be stuck inside most of the time!

I love you baby boy.
I love you forever,
Mummy

0 comments: