**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Friday

Hi Monkey!
Finally it's friday! It feels like I have been waiting forever for this weekend.
It's been a long week.

Daddy is fixing the front stairs- I think they are going to look really nice :)

Casey has been a pretty good boy latly.. not barking at too many people! I wish you had gotten to meet him!! You would have loved him.

The Kitties are good too.. they are still pretty cuddly!

We all miss you a lot
I'm sorry we haven't been to Kingston to 'see you' lately. I've missed seeing your little monument. We are going to go for Thanksgiving this year.. and Bryar's Mommy and Daddy might come and see you too! I think that would be nice for ya!

I love you forever
I like you for always
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be

Love, Mummy xoxox

0 comments: