**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks!

Hi Baby boy!

Well... things are changing in your mummy and daddy's life.. and I think you probably had a hand in it!! Thanks for sending us a precious little gift... of a brother or sister for you!!
We just found out.. and it is still very early.. but we are hoping, that in the middle of November, we will be welcoming your brother or sister.. they will even get to stay in your room!!!!
Love you so much Noah... being pregnant reminds me of being pregnant with you.. which is sad, and happy!
I love you forever!!!!
Mummy

2 comments:

Hilary said...

<3 <3 sweet angel Noah sent blessings to Mommy and Daddy

Unknown said...

Oh my!
I don't want to jinx anything, so i'm just gonna say
BREAK A LEG!!! :)

Very excited for you, and will add you to my prayer's list :)

Much love and prayer,
C.