**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog change

Charlotte's BlogI've just realized that Charlotte's blog is now hard to get to. Before, we thought her name would start with an N, but it didn't end up that way.. mostly because we couldn't agree on one.. anyway. I've changed the name of the URL because it didn't make sense for charlotte. It seems that it is now hard for those of you who were following that blog as well to find her blog. just incase- the new URL is cherishingcharlotte.blogspot.com  ... hope you find it ok. if not, let me know!

Jane

0 comments: