**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Morning

Good Morning Little Man,

Daddy and I went to visit Kingston on the weekend, so we went to the cemetery to visit your site as well. There is a chipmunk living under your flowers- I bet you'd love chipmunks!
Grammie doesn't like them though- they scare her everytime!

Just wanted to let you know that I love you, and I wanted to say Hello, and Good morning.
This is Mummy's first day at work with the kids for this school year- hopefully it goes well.

I love you Noah- I wish you were here with Daddy and I.
Love you forever,
Mummy

3 comments:

Akul's mama said...

Going back to anything we did before we lost our babies is hard. Trying to do anything without our babies is harder.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Beautiful just like your little Noah. My first day back at work since loosing Bryston is tomorrow. I am dreading walking through those doors. Hugs.

Ronnie said...

Your letters to Noah are so beautiful and precious, I'm so glad you're sharing them here. Thinking of you and your beautiful, little boy. He is very precious. We will go visit Cameron next week at the Memorial Gardens as well... hope your day at work went okay.

Love,
Rhonda