**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

10th Annual Lucas Holtom Carnival

One of the ministers at the church we attend, North Bramalea United Church, has been a huge support for Matt and I.  Not only because he's a minister, and he's supposed to be of support to people- but because he understands- first hand.
Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of the Pine Lake Tornado, in Alberta, Canada, where Lucas Holtom, their 2 year old son, died. - so did 11 other people.
Here is a video of Jamie and Katrina being interviewed for the 10th anniversary
Once you are at the link, look to the right and click on 'CTV News Channel: Jamie and Katrina Holtom'

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20100714/pine-lake-tornado-anniversary-100714/ 

Here is beautiful Lucas

and his parents, at one of the 10 Lucas Holtom Carnivals!

Every year, there is a big, FREE carnival in Brampton, next to the church, called the Lucas Holtom Carnival. It's great tos ee the joy on kids and parents faces because of this free fun! It gets bigger every year!
Here is a picture of me this year, Matt and I volunteered!


Everyone has a tragedy in their live... but the death of a child... that's a big one.
Don't we know it.

0 comments: