**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pie Throwing Festival!!

I am indulging in Carlys Pie Throwing Festivities

This pie-lets say Blueberry pie- gets thrown right into the face of people who think I am less than I am, and dont take the time to notice the difference. If we all just saw the good in things, the good in people. Used compassion instead of insult and anger, patience instead of hostility....  Ah.. off my chest.... thanks Carly!


Anyway, our family is on the move- a huge move, accross the country. Weève moved out of our first home together, our belonging are on a big truck being driven accross the country, we are visiting family along the way. And despite how crazy this sounds- it feels good. Matt and I were talking as we left our house- said good by to the rooms, the spots etc.... how we cant say goodbye to the memories- they come along with us in this ride of life. We realized how happy we were as we left- how at peace we both are with this deicision (and this says a lot of my anxious and worrysome way!)... this is good... it feels good... we are at peace!
 
Noah--
We love you! Going to see Kimmy tomorrow! and visting the cemetary too!
Love you forever,
Mummy
 

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! We moved two years ago from TX to CT and it was a huge decision for us. I remember saying 'goodbye' to our house, our friends, our memories there. Bittersweet mixed with a lot of excitement for the new future.

I hope that you have a wonderful adventure. I hope that you both continue to feel peace as you leave one ending and move forward to the new beginning. I hope that your time traveling is safe and fruitful. I hope that your new life, your new home, your new landing spot becomes 'home' quickly and that you meet life long friends!