**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Frog

Happy Easter Noah!

The past few easter's have been bitter sweet for Mummy. Especially religiously.
Church and the bible talk about dying, and living again- and I know it's a special resurrection- the resurrection of Jesus Christ- not a normal human circumstance. But it still makes me sad that YOU didn't come back to Mummy. I know- you were made new in Heaven- no pain, no crying, no yucky tubes in your mouth, and no doctors poking you.. but you also don't have your Mummy. and that is sad.

This year Daddy and Charlotte and I are going to Harbour Breton for Easter. You were there when you were in Mummy's tummy- twice!  We will go visit Great Granddaddy's and Great Poppy and Nanny's grave at the cemetery there- they are all right next to each other.

Here is an Easter frog for you- I saw it and it reminds me of you- everything froggy or giraffe-like does!

I love you Noah.
Love you forever,
Mummy


0 comments: