**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Family photos

Hi baby bear!

We try, each year before fall to get family photos!! This year we are in a new place , so I don't have my usual friend photographers around, so I had to scout out a new one!! I found Jennifer Dawe Photography. She-was-awesome!!!!
So far we have our sneak peeks ... What a tease! I can't wait to see more!
Charlotte was a real ham the day of the shoot, hyper and in a running mood! Jennifer made us feel comfy and happy! We also strategically had the photos taken at he park where your memorial stone is, so we could get some photos of it too! And of course, your froggy Milton made it in too!

http://jenniferdawe.com/PhotoBlog/newfoundland-family-photographers-the-lloyd-family-jennifer-dawe-photography/

I had to share the link that way... Because I am on my iPad and can't figure out the blogger app beyond simple typing !

Just wanted to share!

Love you forever,
Mummy

1 comments:

Melanie Oberg said...

I came across your blog and I just wanted to say that I have sat here for the last hour reading with tears your love for your boy. I think what you are doing is amazing and I feel blessed that I was able to see a window into your life and little Noah. I will be a better Mom for reading this...Thank you Noah XO