**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 week 'til Christmas

Hi Monkey,
Today was my last day of work before the holidays.
It went pretty good.. the kids sang well at the concert.

I missed you a lot today.. just letting you know.. I think of you constantly.

Today Mummy and Daddy went to the Dr. about having a brother or sister for you. Mummy needs to take medicine at certain times and go to lots and lots of Doctor appointments for blood tests and ultrasounds.. but eventually.. hopefully sooner than later we will be pregnant with your sibling! I can't wait! It will be so hard, because the baby will not be you.. and won't ever replace you.. and Mummy will be so worried about the new baby being sick as well.. BUT as you know, Mummy and Daddy are good parents, and really want a child here on earth with us for a long, long time.

Love you Noah, just checking in to remind you how much I LOVE you, and to let you know about our Dr. appointment.

Love you, Love you, Love you
Mummy

0 comments: