**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hi Noah-Bear,

It's Christmas Eve, Daddy is working, and I am getting everything ready to go to Kingston- we will visit your spot when we are there visiting Grammie and Grampie.

Just checking in to say hello, and we miss you, and we wish you were here so badly. Christmas will never be the same again.. there will always be a person in our family missing.

We Love you.. and we are going to make sure we try to have a good time this Christmas... because since you aren't here.. we have to have fun for you too.
We love you
Mummy

0 comments: