**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Noah Awards

Hi Noah Bear,

Poppy set up this Award in your name last year. It finally has a web site. We have been raising money for it- and doing a pretty good job! Mostly it is the family doing the donating, but that's ok! We love you!

http://www.med.mun.ca/phru/noah-awards.aspx If you have the internet up there.... check it out!  

And if anyone reading this has a few dollars to spare, please consider donating!

I miss you lots today hunny. It's a lazy day at home, it's cold outside... I miss not having you with us- everyone together. 
I love you forever, 
Mummy
Noah Curtis Godwin Lloyd

1 comments:

R said...

What a wonderful way to impact the medical field! I know the people who recieve the awards will be grateful for the honors and I'm sure they will often think of Noah as they use their gifts and talents.