**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Hi Baby Boy,
Today is Mother's Day. I wish you were here to give me a big mother's day kiss and hug. And to sign the card with your sister... and to help daddy and Charlotte pick out my little gift. This year I got a necklace, it's pretty and has a blue and brown butterfly on it- it reminds me of you!

You little cousin has still not been born. We are waiting and waiting.
Uncle Peter must be getting very anxious now. I know I am  I just want the little one to be ok, the family to be ok.

I love you!
Mother's Day will never be the same.
Love you forever,
Mummy.

0 comments: