**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prayers Needed

As many of you know, my brother, and sister-in-law in England are due to have their first child on May 15th. She is full term right now, but has just been admitted to the hospital with pre-eclampsia. High blood pressure, protein in her urine etc. They could have the baby at anytime.

Please pray with me for the doctors, midwives and nurses- that they will make the safest decisions for the family.
Please pray for my brother, Peter, and sister-in-law Kate- that they will be strong and be well- and welcome a baby- kicking and screaming- into this world.
Please pray for me- and I am terrified for them all. I know the many pregnancies end with pre-eclampsia- and most babies, and mothers turn out just fine, especially at 39 weeks pregnant. but others -do not-  and coming from my situation- statistics don't matter much.

I hope that I will be a beaming, happy, joyful Auntie within the next few days!
Here are the two of them, on their wedding day about 2  years ago!!

0 comments: