**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Butterfly Release number 3

Hi Noah Bear,

After writing that subject line, I realized how much is sucks that the number will just keep going and going and never stop....... a butterfly release-- nothing compared to having YOU back with me!

Anyway... Yesterday was the Annual PBSO Butterfly Release and Family Picnic. It was year three for us.
This year was a little different- because we had your sister with us.  It was ncie to share it with her. This will be something we will try to attend each year- as a family- in  memeory  of you! it's a nice day- with stuff for kids to do, a butterfly release- and lots of people with one thing in common.. lots of people who get what it's like to be me, and to be your daddy.. who get what it's like to be a mother, yet sometimes, for years- not have it acknowledged.

We took some pictures this year! here are a few!

here's Mummy with your little sister!


Here's daddy with your little sister

Here's your butterfly....did you catch it?




Your daddy and Charlotte... saying goodbye to your butterfly


Your sister's shirt says 'My Big Brother is an Angel  in Heaven'... and look, a butterfly landed on it!!


Ohh.. she finally noticed it! watch out butterfly- don't worry Noah, we didn't let her hurt it!


Isn't it pretty!!


Daddy and Charlotte sitting pretty!


Here is Charlotte with Matthew and Reece. They were releasing butterflies for their sister, Breanna, and brother, Cole.

We love you Noah. 
You are the bestest boy in the whole entire world and heavens!

Love you forever, 
Mummy



3 comments:

Krista said...

Wow - look how beautiful Charlotte is! She's almost sitting up there -she's getting so strong and big!

I didn't realize Matthew and Reece lost a brother and a sister. :( They're looking very healthy, just like Charlotte.

It looks like another beautiful day for your butterfly release.

R said...

She is precious!! And I love that a butterfly landed on her and you were able to capture the moment!

ButterflyRelease said...

Hi to all. I like this blog and also like this cute baby. I love butterfly releases very much. Thank you so much.

http://abutterflyrelease.com