**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Song for YOU!

Hi Munchkin,
I found a song today- a song I wish I found one year ago, tomorrow.. to play at your funeral.
It's a song that Mummy listened to a lot as a kid, I had the CD and everything.. but I never did REALLY listen to it.. I never did REALLY understand what it meant... I don't think anyone will understand it unless they lost a baby.. especially a Noah!

Apparently, this song was written by Michael W. Smith, about 10 years ago when a friend of his had a baby, named Noah, who died at 2 days old.... like you!!

I can't beleive that I didn't find this song until now..

Here are the lyrics!

Hello, Goodbye- Michael W. Smith

Where’s the navigator of your destiny?
Where is the dealer of this hand?
Who can explain life and its brevity
cause there is nothing here that I can understand

You and I have barely met
And I just don’t want to let go of you yet

Chorus:

Noah, hello, goodbye
I will see you on the other side
Noah, sweet child of mine
I will see you on the other side

And so I hold your tiny hand in mine
For the hardest thing I’ve ever had to face
Heaven calls for you before it calls for me
When you get there, save me a place

A place where I can share your smile
And I can hold you for more than just a while





I love you Noah.. I'm glad I found this song. If I could find a way to put it on here, in music I would.. but the place where I found the music player online and addedthe music to your blog letters doesn't have that song.. I guess it isn't too popular.

I love you forever,
Mummy

0 comments: