**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Day

Hi baby boy,

Mummy just wanted to let you know that she is having a good day down here! I'm a little bored being off work.. but like it better than working, so I can't complain!

I hope you are having a good day too. I love you. I miss you

Love you forever,
Mummy

2 comments:

Akul's mama said...

When you are not working you can give all of yourself to your child.

Beth said...

hello to baby noah! jane, thank you for inspiring me on my healing journey. imitation is the best compliment. ive started writing letters to my baby girl. thank you again.