**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heartbeat Bear

Hi Baby Noah,

I haven't written you a little note in a while- sorry about that!
Mummy and Daddy and Charlotte just got back from a trip to Newfoundland to visit Poppy and Grandma.
We had fun there.. but we missed you too.

While I was there I took some pictures of your heartbeat bear! I don't know if you remember... when for about 1 hr, you were annoyed by the ultrasound technition trying to get good pictures of you.. well during that time, they recorded your heartbeat onto a little thing- and we put it inside a teddy bear, and gave one to each of your grandmothers. We did the same for Charlotte's Heartbeat.
One of your Grandma's, I think it afraid to touch your bear- just incase she sets the heartbeat off too often, and the battery wears out- it must be nice to hear your heart once in a while for them! I wish I had a bear.... I thought I was going to have the read thing. Your other Grandma sleeps with hers almost every night- the heartbeat still works, but the bear is getting a little worn looking- which is nice to see- I'm sure you see them snuggling with your bear! she even dressed them up in onsies that belonged to you!

We put the bears, your and charlotte's into my doll pram from when I was a little girl!
Here are some pictures!



Love you forever, 
Mummy

0 comments: