**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Raining

Hi Baby Boy,

Are you sending down rain from heaven?
I miss you an extra lot today... I miss you an extra lot everyday- but today especially for some reason I am reminded that I am a Mummy who doesn't get to hold and cuddle and feed and wash and play with her baby.... I love being your Mummy, but I do wish you could be with me.

Life isn't the same without you- Nothing is the same without you.
I long for April 6th and 7th to be back.. So I could hold you once more.
I love you forever,
Mummy

0 comments: