**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Weekend

Hi Noah, Your Uncle Peter got married on the weekend. I thought it was going to be hard, and it was. Mummy and Daddy had a good time, but we also had some moments where we went away from the crowd of happy people- to be with each other. We kept thinking of you- and how we wish you were here -we saw others with their children- and wished that they would have been you. Everything reminds us of you, everything. In the middle of the ceremony we saw a little butterfly fly past.. we figured it was you getting a closer look at your beautiful aunt and uncle. Well.. mummy is very tired now. I have assignments to write, but right now I must sleep. Love you my baby.... I wish you were here. Mummy

0 comments: