**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

GPS

Hi Baby Bear,

Mummy and Daddy and Charlotte just got back from an exciting trip to Radio World for daddy to get a GPS for his birthday! I think i've told you about Geocaching before- well, this GPS makes it easier to upload caches and can do all sorts of other things!
Daddy is excited!
He is down in the park playing with it!

We love you, and miss you so much,
Wish you could cache with us too!

Love you forever,
Mummy

2 comments:

Jericho said...

I love reading your letters. They make me smile and tear up at the same time. You're a wonderful mommy to both your children...Don't forget it!

Monica said...

Hi I just discovered your blog when I read your poem at still life 365. I just did my first geocaching find on Saturday and loved it!! I had never heard of until a friend invited me to go. I want you to know I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Noah, he's gorgeous!!!