**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Noah

Hello Birthday Boy,

I hope my kisses, cuddles and hugs have made it to you by now.
I can only imagine how today would have been different with you here. I'm sure you'd be like a bouncing Tigger... jumping around saying 'happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!'... You'd get your favourite food all day.... and birthday pressies- maybe a new tricycle, or a power wheels, or a truck, or doll that you saw on TV that you just couldn't live without!

Oh how I long for you today my boy. Everyday, but especially on these very special milestones.

You are my baby boy, and always will be. You have changed me more than you, or I will ever know. You have impacted my life. You have made me a better Mummy, a better person.

I wish I could mother you here on earth. I wish I knew that you knew just how much I love you my baby boy.
I wish, I wish, I wish.

I love you forever
I like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.

Happy Birthday - 2 is a good number!

Love you forever,
Mummy

Here you are, Exactly 2 years ago. RIGHT after being born. Look, you're trying to suck your thumb! I think you would have gotten the hang of it quicker than your sister!! 


Here is you and Daddy! It's the only picture we have on your birthday with JUST you and daddy! Look how tiny you are! Your Daddy was, and is still so, so proud of you!


Here is our first cuddle!! You are just so beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at you. I wanted to kiss ever inch of that teeny, tiny body. Mummy  misses those cuddles. 


1 comments:

Rachel said...

You're in my thoughts today mama. Wishing he were here to blow out his candles...Happy Birthday Noah!