**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

howdy

Hi Noah!

Well, Mummy's laptop is getting fixed!
The video camera stopped working, so ACER asked us to send it to them, so they could fix it!
NOW, until it is back, Mummy has to go downstairs to write to you-- not too far away, but I can only really do it when your sister is sleeping, in her crib.
So, you might not hear from me quite so much over the next while.

Hope things are well up there! Thanks for sending sunshine and love for Daddy's birthday yesterday!
We love you, so, so, so, so, so much
You will always be our baby.

Love you forever,
Mummy

0 comments: