**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doing good in her name

Hi Noah Bear,

Remember this? How Mummy was donating some stuff to other people in your memory for your birthday.
Well I sent a big box the other day. Here is a picture


It was good to give - for you.
I love you forever, 
Mummy

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, Jane, that's fabulous!

Once A Mother said...

I picked this up today. Thank you so, so much.

Noah, your momma's generosity will brighten the day of so many other little babies. What a beautiful way to honor your birthday. She is a very special lady.

Peace xx
Kristin