**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Casey

Hi Monkey..

Casey is here with me.... Casey is your puppy.. well, he is a full grown dog now, but he is little, like a puppy! You would have loved him, and he would have learned to love you too.. it may have taken him a while, but you would have been the best of friends!

Casey has been very cuddly and helping us when we are sad by giving us big cuddly puppy dog hugs.
I know he didn't know you, and you didn't know him.. but I do no that you probably heard him while you were in my belly..because he barks a lot.

He barked more while you were in my belly- I think because he was trying to protect us. He is getting much better now with his barks!

I should go now.. I need to take Casey for a walk.. then I have to go to work again.

I love you Noah.. big kisses from me, and cuddly puppy dog hugs and kisses from Casey!

MUAW!
Mummy

0 comments: