**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hard Day..

Hi Baby Bear..

Can you tell that today is a hard day for Mummy? I think this is the third time I've written today!
Oh well... Whatever works .. right?
I wish you were here with me.. because you would be 3 1/2 months old, and just learning to sit up.. you would be smiling.. and looking all around.. and definatly recognising your name, and your mummy and daddy by now.
I really so grieve for all the things.. hopes.. dreams.. wishes that I had for you. I'll never get those back.
I am so thankful though.. that I had you for the 2 days that I did.. Some people don't even get that... but I am selffish.. and wanted you for forever.

We got news that your stone went up today.. That is good, since it has been much longer than they said it would.. but.. it is so final..Daddy and I are going to go on Sunday to Kingston.. to see how it looks.. and to visit your grammie and grampy.

Well.. daddy will be home from work soon.. I should go finish our dinner.. I wish you were here for dinner too!

I love you forever
Mummy

1 comments:

sonicmoremusic said...

Hi

My name is Joe , I'm Karen Cornelisse's Husband. I'm very honored that you chose to use my idea for your BLOG. When I started our BLOG (Letter's to Jack) it was just a place to talk to our son Jack, but it later became a place to help us heal, and from what I'm told it helped others too.

Please take Care, and if your husband needs another "Guy" to talk to i'm around.

Joe Cornelisse