**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday

Hi Little buddy,
Today is Wednesday, but it really does feel like Tuesday... time has seemed to go backwards since we lost you.. if only time could go backwards, and your life could have been made longer, healthier.. if only I could always get my way.

Today I am working in the morning instead of the afternoon- it will keep me busier because I will be teaching instead of planning.

I just wanted to say HI.. I like this blog thing.. it makes me feel closer to you in some ways.
Daddy reads this sometimes.. so Hi Daddy!!!
Your daddy loves you so much, he misses you too. We talk about you all the time, and remember your precious little face, and are constantly reminded of how you have touched our lives.
We love you Noah.

Mummy

0 comments: