**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

This is our family picture!
You! Sleeping like a baby!
This is you looking like a taco! This is the blankie that you have with you now.. your Auntie Deborah gave it to you!
I love this picture.. you look like you have so much to see!
My very favourite picture of you!


Hey Baby Bear.. this blogging thing is new to me, but I have figured out how to add pictures! So, I am going to add some of your beautiful little self! Hope you don't mind :)


I'm so proud of you, you know! :) I hope you knew that!


Love you, Mummy


This is you.. just after you were born!



0 comments: