**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Uncle Peter

Hi Noah Bear,

Your uncle Peter arrived today from England. I picked him up at the Airport after work. I wish you were with me.
He is in Ontario because he is getting married next weekend. I wish you could be there too.. I would have gotten you a little suit- I know you would have been so cute. It will be a hard day for me-- seeing Kate's sisters babies.. and pregnant people.. and a family event without all our family.. without YOU!
We will all miss you
We do all miss you
Mummy and Daddy love you more than anything.. you know that.. right?
Love,
Mummy

0 comments: