**Disclaimer** If you know me in my 'real' life and stumble across this blog- please know that I write here for healing, and to feel close to my Noah, and close to my grief. At times these letters may seem sad, angry, and at times, crazy. Please don't worry about me- this is how I help myself heal. If you have questions, just ask- if you know me well at all, you know that I love talking about my Noah.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Year

Hi Munchkin..
I forgot to tell you.. or maybe you already know.
It was a year ago last Friday that your Daddy and I found out you were growing in my belly! We had wished for you for a while, and there you were- so loved already!
I loved having you in my belly... I felt the best I'd ever felt! I'll never forget the time you spent in there.. it was so wonderful!
I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you extra much this time of year. .. I wish you were in my belly again.
Maybe sometime soon I will have your younger brother or sister in my belly.. that wil be lovely I'm sure! I will still miss you though, not matter what happens.. even if I have 85 more children- I will miss you. Nothing and Noone will ever replace you.. you are the one and only ever you.
I love you Noah.
*Butterfly Kisses*
Mummy

0 comments: